- Great firm - close to home?
- Manage your OWN portfolio
- Very modern with great life balance
This is one of Melbourne's leading Accounting Firms.
They have developed a range of tools and systems that allow them to add value to clients on an ongoing basis. Their Partners and senior staff have brought in the freshest management and staff engagement techniques to ensure their people are happy, fulfilled and continuously improving. This is a firm that genuinely believes its greatest asset is its staff and allows you to manage your own client portfolio from early in your career! At least 70% of this role is review and advice based.
Why look at this role?
This is a truly rare combination of:
- A fantastic, supportive culture, including quarterly team building days, casual Fridays with drinks, extra study leave, free insurance, etc, etc.
- Outstanding facilities - breakout rooms, quiet rooms, A-grade IT, etc.
- Great, active client base providing interesting work - you will work with really interesting, larger businesses and family groups.
- Valued-added assignments as well as complex compliance - your role will be more review focussed.
- Excellent learning and development program - internal and external opportunities.
- Market-leading, down-to-earth mentors.
- Happy clients - happy with the service and the advice.
- Active management of your own client portfolio.
- On-going support of high quality Managers and Partners.
- Mentoring and coaching of staff to continually improve them.
- Continue your development and build a career in this supportive environment - a journey not a job.
What you will bring:
- First class business services experience and skills, including the ability to manage a client portfolio (some current exposure to managing a portfolio is ideal but not necessary).
- The ability to actively manage client assignments and deliver them within budget.
- Strong people management skills - this is really important to the group.
- A genuine interest in the welfare and continued development of your staff.
- The ability to join in, and add to, the culture.
- The ability to balance your life.
There are very few firms of this quality in Australia and they are defined by the way they develop and look after their staff. In return they look for engaging, energetic people with strong technical and communication skills for their level and the potential to grow.
APPLY NOW as this role won't last long!
If a move to a Business Services Assistant Manager role like this interests you then please call Aaron Jones (a CA for 30 years) for a confidential discussion on 0433 309 393 or apply online below now. Weekend interviews are available but limited so call ASAP if this is easier for you.
Aaron can also tailor a Career Search for you to ensure you make the right move - see the "Access the Hidden Career Market" section of our website at www.jonestid.com.au or call on 0433 309 393.
Alternatively, use the "Refer a Friend" area of our website and help a friend or colleague by referring them confidentially to this Business Services Assistant Manager role while earning a $500 bonus.