- Leadership role in Second Tier firm
- BALANCED lifestyle with package to $130,000
- Partnership potential - a journey not a job
This Audit Manager role in the Second Tier is a big one. The firm's audit capacity has grown over the last few years and they have won a raft of interesting, challenging work. That's why its big - you will be right in the middle of it, one of a few senior staff who are responsible for the delivery of audit, assurance and advisory services.
Why look at this role?
• Great organisation led by Partners who believe in balance. That's why there's an opportunity - to free up the other staff's time and so everyone can achieve a balance.
• Great culture makes the hard work easier. Celebration is encouraged and active social committees ensure celebration at the team, group and firm levels.
• Culture again - relaxed, enthusiastic, open, team oriented, supportive…….
• Relatively low turnover means less headaches for you - for example planning by staff experienced with the client, retained knowledge so client staff are disturbed less, lower risk and better quality, profitability and assignment retention.
• Major firm with excellent support, training, technical resources, etc.
• Client-base offers variety, including listed entities, and the global network and quality of the product means you will be competitive in bidding for work.
• Working closely with the Engagement Partner to reach the right audit opinion.
• A client who appreciates the way the assignment is handled, how communication is delivered and the value added during the process. Your presence will be a major influence on this.
• Ongoing commitment from the client and the associated new business and networking opportunities this brings.
• Mentoring and coaching of staff to continually improve them, and the firm through them, to continue high levels of satisfaction and retention and to learn through the process.
• Input to the management and continuous improvement of each engagement and the group.
• Continuation of your development and the building of a career in this supportive environment - a journey not a job.
What you will bring:
• Strong audit experience and skills.
• Strong people management skills.
• The ability to actively manage client engagements and deliver them within budgets.
• A genuine interest in the welfare and continued development of your staff - very important here.
• The desire, and ability, to join in the positive culture.
• The ability to balance your life to maximise your enjoyment and the service you deliver to your clients.
If this Audit Manager role interests you then please apply online below.
We can also tailor a Career Search for you to ensure you make the right move - see the 'Access the Hidden Career Market' section of our website at www.jonestid.com.au.
Alternatively, use the 'Refer a Friend' area of our website and help a friend or colleague (Manager or Assistant Manager) by referring them confidentially to this Second Tier Audit Manager role while earning a $1,000 bonus.