- Growth means big opportunity!
- International leader
- Close, high quality team
This is a rare opportunity for a strong Tax Senior (or Intermediate stepping up) capable of providing clients with strategic tax advice while developing their own team. The firm is looking for a professional capable of making an impact and of moving through to Partner if they want to.
Why look at this role?
- Super close team with big growth plans.
- This major firm has a long and successful history, provides a great environment and has an excellent, supportive culture.
- The culture includes lots of training ('there's lots on for both technical and soft skills'), a formal mentoring program (you will be mentored and mentor) and work/life balance initiatives ('there's no squeezing people until they burn out').
- The firm's focus on technical excellence and service quality has seen them attract a diverse range of local and international listed and large family groups. There's lots of activity, providing advisory challenges and the opportunity to be influential at the highest level.
- Innovation is encouraged and rewarded - their approach to everything shows a commitment to continuous improvement.
- Excellence and hard work are proactively recognised.
- Genuine Partnership opportunity if you want it.
- The right tax consulting advice for every client.
- Clients who appreciate the way assignments are managed.
- Retention of assignments and the adding of other services provided by the firm.
- Methodologies, services and solutions continuously improving.
- Mentoring and coaching of staff to continually improve them.
- Input to the management of the group.
- Continuation of your development and the building of a career in this supportive environment - a journey not a job.
What you will bring:
- Strong tax consulting experience and skills, including the ability to provide strategic advice to a range of clients.
- First class people management skills - this is really important to the group.
- The ability to actively manage client assignments and deliver them within budgets.
- A genuine interest in the welfare and continued development of your staff.
- The ability to join in, and add to, the positive, supportive culture.
- The ability to balance your life.
This is a great role for a Tax Consulting Senior looking for an active, supportive environment and the opportunity to advise some of the country's most successful businesses and some big overseas clients. With Partnership a definite possibility, it is a RARE opportunity!
If a move to a Tax Consulting Senior role like this interests you then please call Aaron (an ACA for 30 years) for a confidential discussion on 0433 309 393 or apply online below. Weekend interviews are available but limited so call ASAP if this is easier for you.
Aaron can also tailor a Career Search for you to ensure you make the right move - see the 'Access the Hidden Career Market' section of our website at www.jonestid.com.au or call on 0433 309 393.
Alternatively, use the 'Refer a Friend' area of our website and help a friend or colleague by referring them confidentially to this Tax Consulting Senior role while earning a $500 bonus.
||0433 309 393
||$85,000 to $100,000 package. APPLY NOW!