- Leading 2nd Tier firm - NEW role
- Long history of looking after its people
- Get close to very interesting clients
This is a fantastic opportunity for a new or experienced Business Services Senior / Tax Senior to join one of the best Second Tier firms in the country. The role is looking after the advisory, accounting and tax requirements of a variety of businesses, including local subsidiaries of overseas groups, family groups and High Networth Individuals.
Why look at this role?
- This 2nd Tier firm has a long and successful history, provides a vibrant environment and has an excellent, supportive culture.
- The culture includes a full training program (for both technical and soft skills), a formal mentoring program and work/life balance initiatives ('there's no squeezing people until they burn out').
- The firm's focus on technical excellence and service quality has seen them attract a diverse range of clients and associated High Net Worth individuals.
- You will become close to your clients, a trusted advisor offering a range of solutions.
- Innovation is encouraged and rewarded. Their approach to everything shows a commitment to continuous improvement.
- Excellence and hard work are proactively recognised and the firm is in the position to offer the right people an exciting career path.
- The right outcome for every client.
- Clients who appreciate the way assignments are handled.
- Client retention, referral to their network, and the adding of new services provided by the firm.
- Methodologies, services and solutions continuously improved.
- Continuation of your development and the building of a career in this supportive environment - a journey not a job.
What you will bring:
- Strong local business services experience and skills. There will be advisory work, increasing as you develop your skills.
- CA qualification, or near.
- Pro-active personality - asking when you are unsure and learning from the discussion.
- The ability to actively engage on client assignments and deliver them within budgets.
- The ability to join in, and add to, the culture.
- The ability to balance your life - this is a strong focus.
This really is a great role for a Business Services Senior / Tax Senior looking for an active, supportive environment and the opportunity to advise some very successful businesses.
If a move to a Business Services Senior role in the Second Tier like this interests you then please call Aaron (30 years a CA - ICAEW) for a confidential discussion on 0433 309 393 or apply online below. Weekend interviews are available but limited so call ASAP if this is easier for you.
Aaron can also tailor a Career Search for you to ensure you make the right move - see the 'Access the Hidden Career Market' section of our website at www.jonestid.com.au or call on 0433 309 393.
Alternatively, use the 'Refer a Friend' area of our website and help a friend or colleague by referring them confidentially to this Business Services Senior role while earning a $500 bonus.
||0433 309 393
||$75,000 to $90,000 package negotiable - APPLY NOW!